Joyce Rosenberg graduated from the KU School of Law in 1996. While in law school, she served as editor-in-chief of the Kansas Law Review. She enjoyed an extensive practice in labor and employment law with several Kansas City firms. She joined the law faculty in 2005 as an instructor in the Lawyering program.
- Employment Law
- Lawyering Skills
- Advanced Legal Writing
J.D., University of Kansas, 1996; B.A., Boston University, 1992.
Employment Law, Lawyering Skills, Advanced Legal Writing
Missouri 1996; Kansas 1997
Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal, Kansas City, 1996-1998; Spencer Fane Britt & Browne, Kansas City, 1998-2001; Berkowitz Oliver, Kansas City, 2001-2003; University of Kansas School of Law, 2005-present.
- “Mobilize! Some Tips to Improve Documents for Mobile Devices,” Journal of the Kansas Bar Association (September 2014).
- "Luke, I Am Your Lawyer: Making Sure Your Client Is the Good Guy in the Story," Journal of the Kansas Bar Association (February 2013).
- "Lessons from Simulation Courses: Providing Effective Feedback in Real Time," Presentation to Central States Legal Writing Conference (September 2013).
- "Proofreading & Effective Writing," Presentation to Heartland Paralegal Association Annual Meeting (November 2012).
- "Incorporating a Mediation Exercise for Experiential Learning," Presentation to Legal Writing Institute Biennial Conference (May 2012).