Law Journal Issues
Volume 27, Issue 1
- Julie K. Smith, The National Bioengineered Food Disclosure Standard: a Statute in Need of a Do-Over
- Claire Kebodeaux, Rape Sentencing: We're All Mad about Brock Turner, But Now What?
- Zachary N. Zaharoff, Defaming the Prince: Why the Media is Entitled to Immunity from a Presidential Defamation Suit
- V. Alexander Monteith, Cell Site Location Information: a Catalyst for Change in Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence
- Carly Masenthin, Peace of Mind: Improving Conflicts Between Law Enforcement and the Mentally Ill Homeless while Exploring Sustainable Community Solutions for Care